Friday 17 August 2018

Day four

Hi!

Well, we finally finished sorting the boxes from the attic. I’ll edit this post in the morning to show the coolest finds.

You know, before I put the vastly reduced pile of crap back in the attic to be forgotten another ten years.

Em might have phoned it in a bit on the last couple of boxes but hey, it’s her stuff and we still have shed and garage to sort through.

Third ‘good day’ in a row has to be some kind of record. Maybe it’s keeping this blog, maybe not. My ‘new habit every day’ hasn’t quite taken off but at least I’m maintaining this one and walking pup more often. And writing! At least a page a day, it is amazing even if the writing itself is fairly meh.

Soon I hope to turn my hand to something worth reading.

My verbal or maybe gaslighting issues grow. I apparently had a totally different conversation last night to the one I thought I had, and today I said like and everyone heard deserve, which left me very confused and being told to shut up again...

Lily thinks I’m a moron who needs to shut up and follow instructions without trying to understand them, which kind of hurts though...

No comments:

Post a Comment